need help? call 662.841.1517

parkgate is a place where women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy can find help. visit us on facebook for more information. or read on right here for some "true color stories."


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

friend


HOW SWEET IT IS
yesterday my friend Beth and I went to "Gigi's Cupcakes."  Above, we have the White Chocolate Midnight Magic cupcake and the Wedding Cake cupcake.  They were sooooo yummy and SWEET, really is the only word for them.  It made me think of that song, "How sweet it is to be loved by you."  As I was having a cupcake with my friend, I just smiled at how GREAT it was to be with someone who knows me better than I know myself.  She came and spent the night with me in my apartment, but she came AFTER dinner so that I wouldn't worry with cooking for her.  She was so easy to entertain, and then took ME to lunch after a day of shopping.  You know a friend is great when they make you feel at home in your own home, and make you feel comfortable in your own skin! Think about it.  And pass along a word of encouragement to a friend who means a lot to you. How sweet it  is to be loved by a friend who knows you!

For more information on the above DELICIOUS cupcakes visit: http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/